Monday, February 8, 2010

Book Worm

I litterly devour books and I mean I devour books. I love books, at least most books, I do have those that I like and those that I really don't like. I can read a book in two or three days, depending on how involved with the story I get. One book that I really didn't mind reading was

"One Last Breath" by Stephen Booth.

The twists and turns within the book leave one with one thought, I need to turn the next page to find out what has happened. I cannot lay this book down just yet.

The story of murder and intrigue. Mansell Quinn is sent to prison for the death of his mistress leads to the unexpected closure of the story. Detective Constable Ben Cooper has to piece together all of the facts and clues together to come to a sizzling conclusion to find out whether Mansell is guilty or innocent.  

Stephen Book was born in the Lancashire mill town of Burnley, and has remained rooted to the Pennines during his careet as a newspaper journalist. Other books he has written are Dancing with the Virgins, Black Dog, Scared to Live, The Dead Place, Blind to the Bones, Blood on the Tongue and this fifth book One Last Breath is the series featuring Derbyshire detectives Ben Cooper and Diane Fry.

A must to read.

This was first published in Great Britain by Harper Collins Publishers 2004. it was printed and bound in Great Britain by Clays Ltd, St. Ives plc. At the time this book was published it $10.99. I imagine it is more now.  ISBN 978-0-00-717204-7

Now on to the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment