Friday, February 12, 2010

The Bone Collector

I told you, I read lots of books and some of them I have to read until I am finished them. The Bone Collector is one. I have never gone to see the film but after reading the book, I just have to do so.

The book is by Jeffery Deaver and is a Signet Book.  ISBN 0 - 451-18845-4

The story begins with a gruesome murder of which Lincolm Rhyme and Detective Amelia Sacks join ranks to find the killer. In a couple of spell bound days the killer leads them on a trail of murder and torture. As the story weaves onward it tells of the victims saved of those that were lost. Their investigative skills are homed to a high level as they decipher the clues left behind by the killer.

It's only when Rhymes puts the final clue together does he learn who the killer is. Read the stunning conclusion of the book as it comes to a close. There is only one way for it to end, and how it ends is for your reading pleasure.

I spent my day, house cleaning and preparing a wedding ceremony for an upcoming wedding that I will be performing in Winnipeg. I always make the wedding ceremony into a fancy booklet of sorts as a memorial keepsake of their day and give it to them when the ceremony is over.  I have quite a few ceremonies on hand that a person can pick and choose from, whether it is the whole sermon or only parts of each one.
I also keep a CD of wedding music on hand for those that wish to have music.

Night for now, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment