Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring

The rabbits are turning brown, which is a good sign that spring is around the corner. Crows are back, cawing their heads off and I haven't seen any more ravens around.  No gophers yet though that I have seen.
It feels like spring, although the weather hasn't been cooperating. While the sun is getting warmer as the days go past and the daylight hours are increasing, winter still insists on getting it's two cents worth in now and again. The snow is gradually dissapearing and I can now see the cars that were parked in the back yard now.

Time to start thinking about the yard and garden, flower garden, I quit vegetable garding a couple of years ago. The only things I miss with it, is that is where I used to take my frustrations out and the feeds of fresh vegetables. I certainly don't miss the hoeing and weeding and and....

Easter is late this year, not until the end of April.

Until later, take care and God Bless.
Cecile

No comments:

Post a Comment