Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life Sucks

his past while has been really rough. I am not sleeping most nights, at least all night. I might be getting about 3 to 4 hours sleep. The rest of the time, I am really down. It's not above me to cry at any time, all it takes is to just look at his picture. Don't worry everyone, this is normal and part of the grieving process. I do know there will come a time when this won't happen.

I find it hard to do any housework, not only because I look at it and think to heck with it, but I tore my ham string awhile back and it also is bothering me something terrible. I was told it would take time to heal. Meanwhile, my physiotherapist is wondering if I really am doing my exercises. I decided to join curves to see if that will make a difference in how I feel.  Here's hoping.

 It's the pits when you can't get up on a chair to even change a light bulb. To climb up and down stairs, because you have to take the steps once step at a time. It's hard to carry anything up or down stairs, because you need your hands to keep you steady because that dumb leg might give out at any time
because it is hurting so much.

I Thank God for family and friends, they are the foundation that I am leaning on at this time. They are precious to me. Even with the fact that I knew in my heart that Ron was dying three years ago, it's still hard. I cry for myself, because he can't come back to me. He's at peace in a pain free place.

No comments:

Post a Comment