Monday, March 21, 2011

m Spring

Here it is spring and there's still snow. I am still packing boxes of stuff I don't want or need anymore. There are boxes stacked in the bedrooms upstairs, downstairs, the basement and including the living room. I am beginning to feel like they have been there forever.

Never realized how much stuff there was in the house until I started sorting and packing. I have even gone back to the same spot and resorted some more. I basically am running out of room to put anymore boxes around.  I need to back upstairs and pack some more. There are over a hundred hats up there, that Ron had collected, and I guess, the boys can take what they want and I will sell the rest. He also had a pen and pencil collected, bet there are over a thousand pen and pencils in the container. They go to, can't keep them all.
I seem to be sleeping in bits and pieces, at least it seems that way. I was up at 5 this morning, so I had some breakfast and my coffee, then found myself back sleeping for another hour or two. Sheesh.

I don't seem to be getting much company these days. Not sure why. Does that mean that most of the company came to see Ron and not me? I don't know and I am not going to analyze it either. If they come, they come. I think it's maybe that I am out more than I am in. Right now I have been doing volunteer work for doing up taxes for those certain people. No charge either.  It feels great helping other people by doing their taxes for nothing. I guess that's why I am still in the Lions, a great organization. would recommend it to everyone to join.  Must run, I have a couple of appointments today that can't be missed. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment