Friday, January 8, 2010

Starting My Day

 January 8, 2010

I just started my day with Canada Post. I spent an hour on line trying to get some information and I gave up and sent them a note. Some companies seem to have too much on their web sites. I find Canada Post one, it's like a maze, you can get lost in there.

I wanted to let you know today, that I am still with ebay, but my store has another name. I now call it Cecile's used Items.  Over the years we have accumulated so much stuff that I have boxes pilled on one another, upstairs and downstairs. I just might one of these days have an auction sale just to get rid of it.

I must admit I do collect a lot of stuff though. I have quite a few star trek stuff along with all of my lapel pins which there is mega amount of them. I got rid of my business card collection but it looks like its accumulating once again. I sold some of the magnet that I have, but there is still quite a few here yet. Thats not talking about the pen and pencil collection Ron has, nor his key chain or hats. I also have quite a few Canadian stamps and don't forget the tokens, coins, bills and such that we have. Far too much stuff. Need to get rid of it. I have made catalogues for some of it so that anyone can see what is available.
  1. Cards and postcards
  2. Stamp catalogue 1
  3. Stamp catalogue 2
  4. Envelopes and stamps
  5. Earring catalogue
  6. Souvenier spoons
  7. Wade Figurines
  8. Money and Token 2
  9. Money and Token 1
  10. Older cookbook catalogue
  11. Wood and plastic tokens
  12. Bank notes and more
  13. Vintage and such 1
  14. Vintage and such 2
  15. Calendars
  16. Artists prints on Calendars.
Why don't I just throw some of this out? I guess I can't because everything still has use left in it. I was taught that a person recycles all their life and you don't throw out stuff that has use in it yet. That is probably one of the reasons that we have so much stuff accumulated.  If you want one of these little booklets let me know. I will tell you now, that prices are not necessarily what I want for most of the stuff. I wasn't sure how much to put down, so I stuck my tongue in my cheek and put down a price. All items are best offer for them. If you want more information on any of the items, I can send it to you by email, mail or even fax.

Enough for this morning. Cec

No comments:

Post a Comment