Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life can be full of crap

Like I said in my title, life can be full of crap. These past couple of months have been just that. It seemed like most of the times I was feeling down. I was told this was normal, well if that is normal, then what the world will I feel like when things righten themselves. 

I miss the old fart terribly, and yes I called Ron that at times when he was living, so I don't feel bad about calling him that now. I find that when I miss him the most is when I am driving the car. He was the worst back seat driver in all of Canada I think. He could take a competent driver and turn that driver into a sniveling sobbing idiot. There are those people out there that knew him and can attest to that fact.

The Elgin Lions had a successful Valentine dance last night, It was super and it was fun. Yup, I won a prize too and believe it or not, it was something I could really use.  We have a real fun club here in our little village and the members work hard and have fun at the same time.

I really am missing someone to chat with on here, I know you read me, but how about leaving a blog yourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment